St. John's Lutheran Church
When giving to St. John’s Lutheran Church, your kindness allows us to manage our current operating expenses, capital improvements and the variety of programs we are able to offer. You are able to designate where you would like your contributions to go, as well as spread among multiple fund options. We thank you in advance for your contributions!
Current Giving Fund Options are:
- Current Operating Fund (current operating expenses)
- Flowers Fund (altar flowers)
- Worship and Music Fund (worship and music supplies)
- Youth Education Fund (youth education materials and education related events)
- Youth Ministry Fund (youth event related including supplies)
- Capital Improvement Fund
Donate by Mail
Donations can also be mailed to:
St. John’s Lutheran Church
51161 Maria Street
New Baltimore, MI 48047
Checks Payable to: St. John’s Lutheran Church
To designate a specific fund, include a note with the designated fund(s) and respective amount.